Kat Von D Ink Liner (0.19 oz) retails for $19 USD ($23 CAD) and is said to be "an ultra-rich and waterproof, felt-tipped liquid pen eyeliner for instant drama and effortless, bold definition. "
* Neruda is described as a white. [P]
* Trooper is described as an ultra black. [P]
* Woolf is described as a gray. [P]
* Baudelaire is described as a navy. [P]
* Nerdrum is described as a sea blue. [P]
* Nietzsche is described as a periwinkle. [P]
* Dali is described as a teal. [P]
* Bukowski is described as a hunter green. [P]
* Bosch is described as a olive. [P]
* Hemingway is described as a espresso. [P]
"Flaunt a killer line every time with Ink Liner. The innovative, no-fray marker tip holds the maximum level of formula, giving you bold lines with instant color lay-down and stunning intensity. Remarkably easy to use, the felt tip applicator provides total control for effortless eye lining. Rock your look around the clock with this waterproof long-wearing formula that delivers a fade and run-resistant finish. For effortless drama, put it in ink."
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (0.19 oz) retails for $19 USD ($23 CAD) and is said to be "a liquid eyeliner with an innovative brush tip for effortless, precise application."
* Mad Max Brown is described as a rich chocolate brown. [P]
* Trooper is described as an ink black. [P]
"Achieve eye perfection with this high-pigment, waterproof liner that stays put all day for a fade-, melt-, crack-, and run-resistant finish. The superfine and flexible brush tip glides across the lashline for incredibly fluid application, allowing you to create a variety of looks with ease. Unlike traditional felt tip liners, this brush tip will not fray."
Kat Von D Lightening Liner (0.04 oz) retails for $20 USD ($25 CAD) and is said to be "a richly-pigmented, metallic liquid eyeliner with a precision brush tip to line eyes with intense shimmer color."
* Amadeus is described as a metallic silver. [P]
* Gould is described as a metallic gold. [P]
* Ludwig is described as a metallic amber. [P]
* Hyde is described as a metallic deep brown w/ bronze shimmer. [P]
* Fyfe is described as a metallic khaki green w/ gold shimmer. [P]
* Juno is described as a metallic forest green w/ emerald shimmer. [P]
* Jett is described as a metallic black w/ silver shimmer. [P]
* Bach is described as a metallic electric blue. [P]
* Poe is described as a metallic purple w/ violet shimmer. [P]
* Hex is described as a deep burgundy w/ plum shimmer. [P]
"Kat Von D’s Lightning Liner gives eyes bold, metallic color. Featuring an innovative precision brush tip and vivid shimmering pigments, the click-activated pen dispenses just the right amount of formula, giving you ultimate lining control and fresh application every time. The ultrafine flexible bristles easily move across the lash line, contouring to the eye shape to create a variety of looks—from thin to bold—that last throughout the day. "
Kat Von D Tattoo Precision Brow (0.03 oz) retails for $19 USD ($23 CAD) and is said to be "an innovative liquid brow liner with a precision brush tip so you can build natural to bold brows."
* Blonde [P]
* Light Brown [P]
* Medium Brown [P]
* Dark Brunette [P]"Discover the makeup artist’s secret to a naturally gorgeous face: sculpted, architectural brows. It took Kat Von D five years to finalize the formula in a range of long-wear, natural-looking shades that won't fade or discolor. This innovative, buildable liquid brow liner is inspired by the bestselling Tattoo Eyeliner. A compact brush tip imparts optimum control and precision so you can define arches with a multitude of looks—from a natural shape to Kat Von D’s signature dramatic arches. "
Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette [Permanent] (0.60 oz) retails for $46 USD ($55 CAD) and is said to be "an eye contour palette featuring three color quads in neutral, cool and warm shades."
* Laetus is described as a creamy nude.
* Lazarus is described as a cool taupe.
* Ludwin is described as a peachy bronze.
* Samael is described as a dusty fawn.
* Saleos is described as a smoky brown.
* Succubus is described as a rich rust.
* Solas is described as a espresso brown.
* Shax is described as a jet black.
* Sytry is described as a chocolate brown.
* Lecius is described as a soft beige.
* Liberatus is described as a pinkish ivory.
* Latinus is described as a golden bisque.
"Transform your eyes through the art of contouring. After tapping into makeup pro secrets, Kat Von D created this first-of-its-kind eye shadow palette. It’s specially-designed for eye contouring, a groundbreaking technique once used only by beauty experts to define and enhance eyes. This palette features a gorgeous, versatile array of true contouring shades, arranged into three color quads—neutral, cool, and warm—to flatter every skintone. Three large base shadows are arranged above three coordinating powders for contouring, defining, and highlighting. The palette includes an easy-to-follow contouring guide with step-by-step instructions for creating three different eye-opening techniques. Each velvety powder is blendable and buildable, and it features Kat Von D’s signature high-pigment, long-wear eye shadow formula, created to deliver rich color that lasts all day and all night."Available now at Sephora, Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette available now for VIB and VIB Rouge.
Disclaimer: All information provided by the company, post may include affiliate link(s).