One of my favorite things about new products releasing is being able to play around with other items in my makeup stash and see what new combinations work — it's always great to discover new, favorite pairings! Here's my latest... What NEW skin product pairings are you most excited to try? Share in the comments!
* (1.0 oz.) Ranging from fair porcelain to deep with pink, warm, golden undertones.
"All Nighter Liquid Foundation offers full coverage with a modern matte finish that never looks overdone. Get foundation wear that lasts all night and a flawless-looking complexion with this foundation. Perfect for a night on the town, this innovative formula is also comfortable enough to wear every day."
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer — $28 USD ($35 CAD) — Permanent, 11 shades
* (0.16 oz.) Ranging from fair to deep with neutral, warm and golden undertones.
"This concealer from Urban Decay lets you cover imperfections without looking covered up. It’s easily blendable and buildable, giving you even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra-lightweight, this high-tech liquid formula never settles into fine lines, and it melds on for a no makeup look while full coverage in an instant."
Don't forget to snag a free deluxe sample when you shop!
- Free Make Up For Ever Ultra HD sample, use code HDFOREVER while supplies last!
- Free Kat Von D Concealer Mini, use code LOCKITUP while supplies last!
- Free Rebel Eyes Mini, use code REBELEYES while supplies last!
- Shop Sales, including...
- Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Palette (47% off)
- Make Up For Ever Artist Palette (19% off)
Disclaimer: All information provided by the brand(s), post may include affiliate link(s). Please visit the Disclaimer page for more information.