Hey folks, a lot - and we're talking a lot - of new products have recently come out at Sephora and I thought I'd take the opportunity to share some of my top picks straight from my love list! What items are making their way into your cart next? Share them in the comments! :)
Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 4 — $44 USD ($52 CAD) — Limited Edition
- (9 x 0.04 oz.) Eyeshadow in Black (M-100), Grey Brown (M-620), Chalk (M-126), Wine (M-842), Antique Pink (M-806), Dark Purple Taupe (M-546), Prussian Blue (M-240), Milk Tea (M-536) and Eggshell (M-530)
Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipsticks — $22 USD ($27 CAD) — Permanent
- (0.12 oz.) Available in over 45+ new shades!
Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation — $40 USD ($49 CAD) — Permanent
- (1.0 oz.) Available in 24 new, full coverage, waterproof shades!
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliner — $22 USD ($27 CAD) — Permanent
- (0.07 oz.) Available in 20 new, water-resistant, longwear shades!
NARS Hardwire Eyeshadow — $25 USD ($31 CAD) — Limited Edition
- (0.07 oz.) Available in 6 new metallic shades!
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick — $46 USD ($56 CAD) — Permanent
- (0.25 oz.) Available in 26 new, long-wearing shades; "the coverage of a concealer, fluidity or a liquid and weightlessness of a powder for invisible, full coverage."
Disclaimer: All information provided by the brand(s), post may include affiliate link(s). Please visit the Disclaimer page for more information.