Hey folks, as promised here's my next tutorial featuring affordable nude and mauve eye shadows with some winged liner and stacked lashes! It's a quick and easy look to recreate where I share some simple techniques on how to achieve the perfect blended shadow. As always, be sure to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & LIKE this video if you would to keep seeing tutorials!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Creme Brulee, Vintage, Americano, Vanilla Bean
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper — [review]
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Duo Lash Adhesive
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Benefit Porefessional Face Primer
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation in Y205 — [review]
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer in Y21
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW15
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Makeup Geek Contour Powder in Breakup, Infedelity
- Becca Luminous Blush in Foxglove — [review]
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone — [review]
- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Mocha — [review]
⬆️ Use the code "MODERN" for 30% off your entire order!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Auburn — [review]
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn — [review]
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Auburn — [review]
Disclaimer: Product(s) featured were purchased by me for personal use and/or sent for consideration. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.