Hey folks, today I'm back with another tutorial—this has to be my most requested one to date! I was sporting this fun, vibrant purple crease and matte lilac lid in my most recent videos and nearly every comment included some sort of request for a tutorial and/or positive feedback about the look in general; which thank you, the kind words are so thoughtful and truly appreciated! Since so many of you enjoyed it, I recreated the look and here we are! As always, be sure to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & LIKE this video if you want to keep seeing tutorials!
- Inglot Freedom Shadow in 115R
- Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow in #92
- MAC Eye Shadow in Carbon
- Kat Von D Metal Crush Eye Shadow in Thunderstruck
- ColourPop Creme Gel Colour in Cry Baby
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Cry Baby
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Duo Lash Adhesive
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW15
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy Pop — [review]
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone — [review]
- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Staten Island
⬆️ Use the code "MODERN" for 30% off your entire order!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Auburn — [review]
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn — [review]
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Auburn — [review]
Disclaimer: Product(s) featured were purchased by me for personal use and/or sent for consideration. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.