Continuing on with Brow Week and as requested, here is a tutorial on how I create my perfect brows! The products I use are...
* Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn.
* Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Auburn.
* Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Auburn.
* MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC15.
* MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW15.
* MAC 208 Angled Brow Brush.
* Sephora 21 Pro Brow Comb.
A really helpful tip/trick to achieving the look of perfect brows, even if you don't have them, is to apply concealer under your natural brow to create a crisp, sharp line. This allows you to shape your brows to get that brilliant arch!
Let me know in the comments if you have any tips or tricks on brows! #browgame